The Brazilian Coatings Manufacturers Association (Associação Brasileira dos Fabricantes de Tintas) represents the paint supply chain, bringing together manufacturers and their suppliers. Established in 1985, it has evolved over the years, keeping pace with the growing complexity of the business and world environment. Our role has been expanded and refined over time, from preserving the interests of member companies to fighting for sustainable development in the industry.
We currently conduct a series of actions and programs towards that end, focusing on four major result areas (Competitiveness, Quality, Representativeness, and Sustainability), which are interconnected and influence each other.
Our objectives include:
- Developing fair competition, respect for consumers and full compliance with the laws among paint manufacturers.
- Incentivizing the general development of the paint and coatings industry in Brazil, always aiming at the public interest and the nation’s progress.
- Helping companies improve in terms of ethics and quality, while encouraging growing awareness and actions aimed at sustainability.
- Promoting paint-related studies and research and disseminating knowledge both in and out of the supply chain.
- Contributing to the training of professionals involved in the supply chain and the application of paints and coatings by means of courses, seminars, congresses, publications and other initiatives.
- Disseminating and encouraging the use of paints as surface protection and beautification elements.
- Staying permanently in contact with governmental authorities and other industry associations with a view to enabling joint efforts to be undertaken for the development of the industry.
Learn More about ABRAFATI by clicking www.abrafati.com.br/en